Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bread Sticks

~the farmgirl story~
Once upon a time a long, long time ago I got married and before that I had a bridal shower.  At that bridal shower my friends had put together a recipe book of all their favorite recipes.  This is one of those very recipes...thank you Anneke.  It has been a favorite for a very long time.


Bread Sticks

1 Tbl yeast
2 Tbl sugar
1 ½ cup warm water
3-cup flour
1 tsp salt

Mix yeast, sugar & water- set aside 5 mins.  Mix with flour and salt- knead well. Let raise 15 mins. Roll out dough, place on cookie sheet, cut into strips with pizza cutter let raise 15 mins.  Bake 400* for 12-15 mins.  Put butter and Parmesan cheese on top.

~the farmgirl disclaimer~
I am quite liberal with the raise time on these things.  Pretty much whatever time I have seems to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...whatdcha think??